United States of America

The most popular tipe of US visa.

The B1/B2 visa is a non-immigrant US visa that permits visitors to enter the US for business and tourism purposes.

Besides these activities, any other purpose of the visit is not allowed with the visa B1 or B2. Activities that are strictly forbidden to do with these visas are the following:

Become a full or part-time student
Perform and get paid for it
Work in press or journalism
Engage in any form of employment
Enter as a crewmember on an aircraft or ship
Seek permanent residence in the US
A visitor’s visa is a great opportunity though to explore the US and create business connections, and violating the activities you are allowed to do might damage your chances of getting another US visa in the future.

The benefit of the visitor visas is that there is no cap on the number issued in a year, and those who abide by the rules can get it as many times as they want as long as they fulfill the criteria.