Visa of UNITED KINGDOM
Basic documents to get visa are :
- internal passport (copy)
- international passport(which ends not less than 6 months after the end of the tour. For a UK visa in your passport you must have one blank page)
- copies of certificates of marriage, divorce, birth of children (even if they do not travel with the applicant)
- document confirming your current employment: certificate of employment (on the official letterhead of the company) indicating your position, date of employment, salary (for the last 6 months). The statement must necessarily contain the phrase: for the period of the trip, the workplace and salary are saved.
- сonfirmation of your financial status: a certificate from the bank on the balance on the card account (statement of the movement of funds on the card account for the last 6 months)
- сopies of documents on movable and immovable property.
- reserved or redeemed tickets.
-medical insurance for the period of the requested visa (an insurance amount of at least 30,000 euros)
- 2 photos
A more detailed list of documents will determine the visa expert in the direction (depending on your individual situation)