To visit Northern Ireland, you must apply for a visa at the UK Visa Service Center.
A visa to Ireland is not suitable for visiting Northern Ireland.
- Passport, which expires no later than 180 days after the end of the trip, and a copy of the 1st page. In the passport must be at least 1 blank sheet for a visa. If there is a second passport, as well as a copy of the old passport, you must submit to the Consulate (the original and copies of all completed pages);
- A copy of all pages of the national passport;
- Filled online questionnaires;
- 2 color actual photos of 4.5 x 3.5 cm, made no more than 6 months before the submission of documents to the Consulate. For each child a separate form is filled out. Photo requirements: · Photo size is 3.5 x 4.5 cm, the face should occupy 70% of the photo area;
- Flight booking;
- Reservation of accommodation in Ireland;
- Certificate of employment on the letterhead of the enterprise with the indication of details + accurate and complete translation into English. If the certificate is issued to the director, then the certificate is signed by the deputy and chief accountant;
- for private entrepreneurs it is necessary to submit documents on registration, as well as proof of financial solvency (certificates from tax authorities, declarations, bank statements, accounting documentation, etc.) + accurate and complete translation into English;
- Confirmation of your financial assets: · the priority is a detailed bank statement of the funds flow on the account (debit-credit) for the last 3-6 months, indicating the balance at the end of the period (copy of the credit card) + exact and complete translation into English, · or a certificate from Bank + accurate and complete English translation;
- Confirmation of the presence of property (copies of documents on the availability of movable and immovable property) + accurate and complete translation into English;
- Medical insurance for filing documents is not required, but is necessary when crossing the border;
- The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents, or to call for a personal interview at the Embassy.
A more detailed list of documents will determine the visa expert in the direction (depending on your individual situation)